Why Use Business Aviation?
Unfortunately, those unfamiliar with modern corporate aviation often have a negative impression of business aircraft. Many corporate managers and decision-makers lack the firsthand knowledge of corporate aviation needed in determining if business aviation is right for them.
Major reasons for using business aviation by those that choose to use business aviation:
- The ability to transport key employees, cargo and yes, executives is essential to conducting their business.
- They are more effective setting their own travel schedule.
- The ability to respond to competitive opportunity or manufacturing. exigencies.
- Dependence on the airline could cost them money.
- The privacy of the aircraft allows for greater productivity, rest and esteem for employee’s and clients.
- The ability to spend more time with family contributes significantly to employee moral.
- The ability to optimize the location of plants or other facilities is often overlooked as an advantage of business aviation. Being able to consider areas geographically, that otherwise would have been inaccessible to the airlines offers some strategic advantages.